To become a member in full standing:
- Attend two San Francisco Bay Scottish Terrier Club meetings or other activities. (See the calendar or current meeting information).
- Download a copy of the SFBSTC Code of Ethics and the SFBSTC Membership Application and print both documents.. Fill out the application form completely and sign the Code of Ethics.
- Obtain two sponsors who will write letters of introduction to the club for you.
- Email Linda Bartolotta at firstname.lastname@example.org to get specific information about submitting your completed application.
- You will be notified when your application has been accepted. Note that the process of reading and voting on an application usually takes about two to three months.
To become an Associate Member
- You do not need to attend any functions in order to join.
- Otherwise, follow the above instructions.