Do you love Scotties? SO DO WE! Join the San Francisco Bay Scottish Terrier Club and meet other enthusiasts of this wonderful breed.
Members of our Club are active in conformation, scent work, agility, and therapy dog programs in the community. Our local Club sponsors an annual Specialty in October every year and we can be found at the Golden Gate Kennel Club show at the Cow Palace every January. We also have an amazing group of volunteers running our Scottie Rescue program.
The best part? The community of Scottie lovers! If you want to learn about grooming your Scottie, or are interested in breeding or showing your dogs, or just want to share your love for these special dogs, please join us, we would love to meet you and have you as part of our organization.
To become a member in full standing:
- Attend two San Francisco Bay Scottish Terrier Club meetings or other activities. (See the Calendar for current meeting information).
- Download the SFBSTC Code of Ethics and the SFBSTC Membership Application and print both documents.. Fill out the application form completely and sign the Code of Ethics.
- Obtain two current club members who will be your sponsors to write letters of introduction to the club for you.
- Email Linda Bartolotta at email@example.com to get specific information about submitting your completed application.
- Your application will be reviewed and voted on at our next club meeting. You will be notified when your application has been accepted. Note that the process of reading and voting on an application usually takes about two to three months based on the frequency of club meetings.
To become an Associate Member
- You do not need to attend any functions in order to join.
- Otherwise, follow the above instructions.